Tips On Buying The Ideal Shoe
There is no such thing as one perfect shoe for everyone since the perfect shoe for you will depend on many factors, including the shape and size of your foot and the activities you are involved in.
However, we do have some tips on buying the ideal shoes for you.
1. Make sure the shoes fit properly. Choosing shoes that fit properly is a very important part of caring for your feet.
2. Make sure the shoes are supportive for the type of activity that you engage in.
3. Be certain the shoes do not cause damage to your feet or hurt them in any way.
4. The shape of your shoe can affect your overall body posture and foot health, so try to buy shoes that are not too pointy in the toe area. Pointy shoes can make your toes “claw.” Broad-toed shoes will give the toes room and help to prevent pressure injuries.
5. Heels should be no higher than an inch. The higher the heels are the more pressure that is put on the ball of your foot.
Our left and right feet are rarely the same size and it is important to fit your shoes to your larger foot.
Many foot problems can be caused by ill-fitting or inappropriate footwear. We can sustain injuries to our feet when we are just walking or standing if we do not have the appropriate support.
For more information on buying the ideal shoe, you can watch our video The Perfect Shoe Selection.
If you would like to set up an appointment with our office, you can contact us at 615-220-8788 or at our toll-free number 888-713-0906. You can also request an appointment online.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Tips On Buying The Ideal Shoe"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."