Get Sandal Ready!
Warm weather has finally arrived and for many Tenneasseans it's time to break out the sandals! Before you do that, though, we have a few tips for you this sandal season.
1. Don't use sandals or flip-flops for extensive walking. Whether you are going to the beach or just out to the park, consider how much you are going to be walking and the surface you will be walking on. Sandals and flip-flops don't offer adequate support for your feet on long jaunts, so if you plan on doing a lot of walking (a walk into town from the beach, for example, or a long walk through the park after a picnic) you may want to take a long an extra pair of shoes. Otherwise, you may end up with foot pain.
2. Use sunscreen! Yes, even your feet need sunscreen!
3. Make sure your sandals are comfortable and fit well. Sandals and flip-flops should not rub or cause blisters. If they do, you need a different pair!
4. Watch out for glass and other objects that may pierce your feet! Be cautious when walking in areas like parking lots that may contain broken glass or other debris that could easily pierce the soft sole of a sandal or flip-flop. If you do suffer a puncture wound, be sure to contact our office.
5. Lastly, show off those healthy, beautiful nails with a pedicure from Footprints in the Sand! At Footprints in the Sand, you can rest easy knowing you are in safe, knowledegable hands with our skilled nail technicians, supervised by a podiatrist!
1 Comments to "Springtime is Sandal Weather in Tennessee!"
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Springtime is Sandal Weather in Tennessee!"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."