Matthew D Neuhaus, DPM, FACFAS
List All Members | Doctors:
- Neuhaus Foot and Ankle
- Stonecrest Physicians Building
300 Stonecrest Blvd, Ste 450
Smyrna, TN 37167
Dr. Matthew Neuhaus, originally from Madison, Wisconsin, has been in private practice in Nashville since 2003. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Allyson, and together they have 11 children.
Dr. Neuhaus is a graduate of Brigham Young University. During college, he took 2 years off so he could serve as a missionary in Spain for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and he received his doctorate from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in 2000. He spent his fourth year of podiatric medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio and, while in Texas, received extensive training in diabetic foot care. He did his residency training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery in Louisville Kentucky, in association with the University of Louisville.
Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery
Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
Member of the Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association,
Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
Member of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
Kentucky Podiatric Surgical Residency Program/University of Louisville Health Care, July 2000 to June 2003
- University of Louisville Department of Orthopedics Trauma Service, 8 months
- University of Louisville Rotations: Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Anesthesia, Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, San Francisco, California, August 1996 to May 2000, Honors list 1996-2000, 4th year spent at The University of Texas-San Antonio with an emphasis in the diabetic foot.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, Bachelor of Science-Zoology-Pre Med, 1996
- Bunions, Heel Pain, Ingrown Toenails
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Athletic Injuries-Sprains/Strains/Fractures
- Diabetic Foot Care-Ulcers/Orthotics
Spending time with his family
Traveling around the world
Using Spanish (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
Working with his sons as they are involved in the Boy Scouts of America
Youth Sports-Coach-Baseball, Basketball, Football
Medical Staff Privileges